Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CVS deals for 4/13


I was able to get a few great deals at CVS this week. This was my first time at CVS so I am not entirely sure I was able to do this shop right.
I purchased 2 pantene shampoo's at $3.50 each. I used a coupon and got 2 stylers for free saving me $7.
I purchased 1 tube of colgate toothpaste for $3.99 and used a -$1 coupon.
I purchased 1 soft soap body scrub for $4.49.

I received the following ECB
$ 4 from purchasing the pantene
$ 3.99 for the colgate
$4.49 for the soft soap.

I also used the special coupon machine and recieved a $3 off coupons which I used.

Out of pocket was $11.55
ECB's earned = $12.48

So I came out about $1 ahead not too bad for my first time. You can go to Surviving the Stores for more great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment